Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 370
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
What do I gotta do
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
To get some attention around here
Account deleted
wrote:
why do you want attentionÂ
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
disintegration wrote:
why do you want attentionÂ
Cause I'm lonelyÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
disintegration wrote:
why do you want attentionÂ
Cause I'm lonelyÂ
fair enoughÂ
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
disintegration wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
disintegration wrote:
why do you want attentionÂ
Cause I'm lonelyÂ
fair enoughÂ
Hehe uwu
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
Post some dumb troll shit I guess?
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Post some dumb troll shit I guess?
Idk I'm not very controversial the most I'll do is tell people I love them
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
i should go to tbedÂ
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Post some dumb troll shit I guess?
Idk I'm not very controversial the most I'll do is tell people I love them
Say you hate cheese but you love yogurt, that's pretty controversial
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i should go to tbedÂ
Hmmm I guessss
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Vanity wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Post some dumb troll shit I guess?
Idk I'm not very controversial the most I'll do is tell people I love them
Say you hate cheese but you love yogurt, that's pretty controversial
Lolll iconicÂ
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i should go to tbedÂ
Hmmm I guessss
it's like 1:20 and my friend is coming over tomorrow so i have to uhm.. tidy up a bit honestly and allegedly water my plants and showerÂ
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i should go to tbedÂ
Hmmm I guessss
it's like 1:20 and my friend is coming over tomorrow so i have to uhm.. tidy up a bit honestly and allegedly water my plants and showerÂ
Oh a to do list gl
Private
International Star
ThugWorkout wrote:
Crine
Streetmusician
Crine wrote:
ThugWorkout wrote:
He is so đ so good song ! <333
Private
National Star
legohouse wrote:
Vanity wrote:
Post some dumb troll shit I guess?
For sure this LOLÂ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last