Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 256
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I'm sorry but
Account deleted
wrote:
what the fuck kind of captions are these
Account deleted
wrote:
someone probably pinned it from a wattpad story lol
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
someone probably pinned it from a wattpad story lol
I know, but it's still so ridiculous to write something like that
Account deleted
wrote:
A nerd being an assassin (!?)..... dance project.... Jungkook...
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
god i regret my wattpad days where i actually read stories like that
Account deleted
wrote:
FYI the reason it is saved is for the outfit photo.....
Account deleted
wrote:
RATTUS wrote:
god i regret my wattpad days where i actually read stories like that
I'm proud of your evolution
Lilithera
Streetmusician
Lilithera wrote:
wattpad scares me...
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
I want those sleeves
Account deleted
wrote:
Lilithera wrote:
wattpad scares me...
why?
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
I want those sleeves
Same
Account deleted
wrote:
amakia wrote:
Lilithera wrote:
wattpad scares me...
why?
All the filth one can uncover
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated