Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
@ouch @lamb
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
stop making these armcutter coats, none of my fav skins are armless ):<<
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
omg put some shoes on ur gonna get tetanus
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
talent wrote:
omg put some shoes on ur gonna get tetanus
don't shift the focus!!! Tell ouch and lamb to stop with these armcutter items
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
Misjel wrote:
talent wrote:
omg put some shoes on ur gonna get tetanus
don't shift the focus!!! Tell ouch and lamb to stop with these armcutter items
sending a court summons right this instant
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Maybe I should chop off the arms on some dollzmania skins, am I allowed to do that
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
talent wrote:
Misjel wrote:
talent wrote:
omg put some shoes on ur gonna get tetanus
don't shift the focus!!! Tell ouch and lamb to stop with these armcutter items
sending a court summons right this instant
thanku hhhh
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
I agree
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
 heck who ever made this one >: (
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
 heck who ever made this one >: (
true. i need to send them a cease and desist as well
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
 heck who ever made this one >: (
I blame the refÂ
#nevermyfault #protagonistsyndrome
Account deleted
wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
 heck who ever made this one >: (
I blame the refÂ
#nevermyfault #protagonistsyndrome
hey, i didn't suggest it should be armless .....
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
my fave skin is armless đ I love the armcutter coatsÂ
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
i agreeÂ
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
disintegration wrote:
Misjel wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
 heck who ever made this one >: (
I blame the refÂ
#nevermyfault #protagonistsyndrome
hey, i didn't suggest it should be armless .....
x
AAAaaAAAAAaaaaaaa ok I was just lazy convertingÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
If encrede would make 1 armless skin I like all my criticism for armless skins will stop ok.
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
tha hypocrisy...............
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last