Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
nesta
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
this made me think of u
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I'm not nesta, just wanna say i love these
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Angelica wrote:
I'm not nesta, just wanna say i love these
yea i thought everyone would enjoy this but for some reason nesta was who first came to mind
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Omg very nesta
Account deleted
wrote:
The purple one is extra me
Account deleted
wrote:
Love them. They are super cute. I want yo make frog cakes too
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Nesta wrote:
The purple one is extra me
Wadding cake uwu
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
wedding
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
wedding
Ye
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated