Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last
@friends
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
lmao oh no
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
why is this accurate lmao
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Claire wrote:
why is this accurate lmao
cause I know u guys well hehe
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
also my dad used to pull that shit lmao
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Claire wrote:
also my dad used to pull that shit lmao
samee
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
lmao oh my god
Furby
Popstar
Furby wrote:
true true from what ive seen lol
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
I tell u...
I did not expect this when i opened it
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
last one for a bit lol
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
Seems accurate!
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
lmao
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
WHA 😭
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Why is me and nesta such moms in the pyramid tho LMAO
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Why is me and nesta such moms in the pyramid tho LMAO
why am i dad tho
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
|
Next
|
Last