Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Do u ever think about
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Having kids and then cringe at the fact they'll be cringe
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
No
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Anyways I'm going raise an annoying revolutionary
Account deleted
wrote:
no i would never find my own child cringy
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
No
No kids allow
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
INFP wrote:
no i would never find my own child cringy
I think i actually agree
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Anyways I'm going raise an annoying revolutionary
I don't think you have much of a say in how the kid turns out like I doubt my parents are proud with this outcome
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
INFP wrote:
no i would never find my own child cringy
I feel like I wouldn't but like aaaaa
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
INFP wrote:
no i would never find my own child cringy
I feel like I wouldn't but like aaaaa
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
No
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Anyways I'm going raise an annoying revolutionary
I don't think you have much of a say in how the kid turns out like I doubt my parents are proud with this outcome
We starting them off with capital at a young age
LOLITA
Popstar
LOLITA wrote:
no i would never have child
Account deleted
wrote:
No, i don't want kids
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Anyways I'm going raise an annoying revolutionary
I don't think you have much of a say in how the kid turns out like I doubt my parents are proud with this outcome
We starting them off with capital at a young age
what
Account deleted
wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
I don't think you have much of a say in how the kid turns out like I doubt my parents are proud with this outcome
We starting them off with capital at a young age
what
we brainwash them at a young age
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
INFP wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
INFP wrote:
no i would never find my own child cringy
I feel like I wouldn't but like aaaaa
like what if
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last