Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 406
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
i totally didnt steal this from twitter
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
do me
Sherb
Youtube Star
Sherb wrote:
lavender because I could go for some shite denny's hash browns rn
Sherb
Youtube Star
Sherb wrote:
I cant read the yellow but I assume its something about piss
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
None fits
also brown made me laugh honestly
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
Sherb wrote:
lavender because I could go for some shite denny's hash browns rn
ive in fact never in my life eaten a hash brown what is it like
Sherb
Youtube Star
Sherb wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Sherb wrote:
lavender because I could go for some shite denny's hash browns rn
ive in fact never in my life eaten a hash brown what is it like
greasy hot crispy salty potate
hit it with hot sauce or syrup and its even better
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Sherb wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Sherb wrote:
lavender because I could go for some shite denny's hash browns rn
ive in fact never in my life eaten a hash brown what is it like
greasy hot crispy salty potate
hit it with hot sauce or syrup and its even better
Potato with syrup sounds wild
Sherb
Youtube Star
Sherb wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Sherb wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
ive in fact never in my life eaten a hash brown what is it like
greasy hot crispy salty potate
hit it with hot sauce or syrup and its even better
Potato with syrup sounds wild
sprinkle some bacon on that bih
now we're joe exotic
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Black
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated