Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Wdytom
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
uwu roast me if u must
Account deleted
wrote:
i like u
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Petal wrote:
i like u
I like u
talent
Queen of Queens
talent wrote:
i dont know u very well but what i do know can be boiled down to 2 important points
you are unbelievably sweet nd kind
you are wildly talented at garment making
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
talent wrote:
i dont know u very well but what i do know can be boiled down to 2 important points
you are unbelievably sweet nd kind
you are wildly talented at garment making
Gasp I will be doing the blushies now
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
I like you
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Iriss wrote:
I like you
I sure hope so
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Neutral.
Account deleted
wrote:
i don't we have ever talked so idk?
Aeipathy
Popstar
Aeipathy wrote:
you're really sweet and positive & I like seeing your fashion/design startalks
Furby
Popstar
Furby wrote:
i think u are super friendly and talented
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Iriss wrote:
I like you
I sure hope so
i do!
Furby
Popstar
Furby wrote:
glad to have u as a friend here
Account deleted
wrote:
BATZ
National Star
BATZ wrote:
we haven't really spoken much but you seem like a total sweetheart :>
Private
World Famous
Sofia wrote:
The best bunny to ever exist ❤
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last