Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Happy Birthday Karl
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Its Karl Marx's birthday 🥰
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Not me thinking of karl jacobs first .. what has my life become
Yes hbd karl
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Not me thinking of karl jacobs first .. what has my life become
Yes hbd karl
lol it be like that
hungover
National Star
hungover wrote:
Happy birthday, king. <3
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
hungover
National Star
hungover wrote:
My anarcho-syndicalist ass is getting drunk in the name of marx
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
hungover wrote:
My anarcho-syndicalist ass is getting drunk in the name of marx
hell yea ! uwu
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
!!! party time
hungover
National Star
hungover wrote:
bunny I'm literally such a big fan of how much your avi contrasts people's stereotype of communists
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
hungover wrote:
bunny I'm literally such a big fan of how much your avi contrasts people's stereotype of communists
haha I might be soft and pink but I will not have my labor exploited uwu
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
parttaaay time !!
hungover
National Star
hungover wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
hungover wrote:
bunny I'm literally such a big fan of how much your avi contrasts people's stereotype of communists
haha I might be soft and pink but I will not have my labor exploited uwu
go off
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
parttaaay time !!
!!!!
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
parttaaay time !!
!!!!
brought some cake !!
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
parttaaay time !!
!!!!
x
brought some cake !!
hawt can I have a slice
Emmienem
International Star
Emmienem wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Emmienem wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
!!!!
x
brought some cake !!
hawt can I have a slice
yeee ofc !
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last