Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 192
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
how do u spell
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
necessarily
me trying
nessecaryly
nessecary
nessesarily
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
idk why my finger go
nesse CARY, like if u read it out loud kalypso that literally doesnt sound like nessaserly
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
i hate that word
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I can never
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
ouch wrote:
I can never
it's not that i nessarsly need that word tho
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
kalypso wrote:
ouch wrote:
I can never
it's not that i nessarsly need that word tho
but it's nessasry when i do need it
Account deleted
wrote:
I CANT on first try. Maybe third
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
why can i spell definitely perfectly fine tho
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
Nesta wrote:
I CANT on first try. Maybe third
i just, i cant never
Account deleted
wrote:
necessarily
Account deleted
wrote:
NessecRily
Neccesarrily
Nessecarily
Account deleted
wrote:
My autocorrect is fucked on this word
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
1 c 2 s
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
I just let spell check tell me
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
Heaven wrote:
necessarily
no
kalypso
International Star
kalypso wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
I just let spell check tell me
the thing is, i spell it SO wrong that my autocorrect doesnt know what im trynna say.......
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last