You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
i miss prague
Private
Streetmusician



solely based on this one place called coffee & waffles...




so many tasty waffles.....
Private
Streetmusician



oh and this one hotel in london where every afternoon at five the lobby served free unlimited wine and there were m&ms one could eat....
Private
National Star



Ouff chicken waffles is so good
Private
International Star



don'tĀ 
BunnyButts
International Star



Private
Prince of Pop



I thought the title said plague I was excuse meĀ 

But yes prague is epic I miss the sweet shop where my mother and I spent 64€
Private
Streetmusician



Azriel wrote:
I thought the title said plague I was excuse meĀ 

But yes prague is epic I miss the sweet shop where my mother and I spent 64€
pls say it wasnt one of those tourist trap pirate themed barrel onesĀ Ā 
Private
Streetmusician



Private
Prince of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I thought the title said plague I was excuse meĀ 

But yes prague is epic I miss the sweet shop where my mother and I spent 64€
pls say it wasnt one of those tourist trap pirate themed barrel onesĀ Ā 
It was exactly one of those tourist trap pirate barrel ones
Private
Streetmusician



Azriel wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I thought the title said plague I was excuse meĀ 

But yes prague is epic I miss the sweet shop where my mother and I spent 64€
pls say it wasnt one of those tourist trap pirate themed barrel onesĀ Ā 
It was exactly one of those tourist trap pirate barrel ones
poor azriel's mom.......
Private
Prince of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
Azriel wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
pls say it wasnt one of those tourist trap pirate themed barrel onesĀ Ā 
It was exactly one of those tourist trap pirate barrel ones
poor azriel's mom.......
Hahahaha yes ... She bought candy herself too
Alam
World Famous



Azriel wrote:
I thought the title said plague I was excuse meĀ 

But yes prague is epic I miss the sweet shop where my mother and I spent 64€
Same, I was like I thought corona was getting worse in Europe?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated