Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 220
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
why is gay crossdressing aliens even a stereo
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
ype to begin with
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
a what now
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
Angelica wrote:
a what now
gay crossdressing aliens
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
also aliens doing gay sex
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
omg plikli den vandrende nuddel
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
what makes it a stereotype tho
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
brunhilde wrote:
what makes it a stereotype tho
i think it's a .. trope???????????????????????????????????????
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
No idea and not something i
give thought to
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
brunhilde wrote:
what makes it a stereotype tho
i think it's a .. trope???????????????????????????????????????
i've literally only seen those two characters having this "trope" and scifi's my fave genre
SailorPom
International Star
SailorPom wrote:
I’m watching the new sailor moon movie, Hawk’s eye just came on screen😂
He is the stereotype 😆 😂
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
SailorPom wrote:
I’m watching the new sailor moon movie, Hawk’s eye just came on screen😂
He is the stereotype 😆 😂
x
the eye trio is iconic 10/10
SailorPom
International Star
SailorPom wrote:
brunhilde wrote:
SailorPom wrote:
I’m watching the new sailor moon movie, Hawk’s eye just came on screen😂
He is the stereotype 😆 😂
x
the eye trio is iconic 10/10
I know, I love the Amazon trio
all of them fit this stereotype but goddamn it I love Hawks Eye. He’s my favourite
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
brunhilde wrote:
what makes it a stereotype tho
that aliens crossdress and are gay
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
is it meant to make fun of drag queens???
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
x
i think roger is bi
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last