Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
do u speak to ur pets in high pitched baby vo
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
ice
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
yea
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I don't speak or I say stop in normal vouce
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
No, I talk to him normally, or maybe really formally
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
i cannot understand people who dont
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
yes and I already have an uwu voice
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
when i talk to m,y cat all that comes out of my mouth is googoo gaagaa
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i cannot understand people who dont
Its not a child n I talk to babies w the same voice too
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i cannot understand people who dont
my cat just never reacts to it so I just stopped? he LOVES it when I speak in a calm voice though for some reason, would melt in my arms
paessport
Karaoke Star
paessport wrote:
No, they are more like a friend than my baby.
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Absolutely
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
ouch wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i cannot understand people who dont
Its not a child n I talk to babies w the same voice too
Ppl who baby talk to children over 1 year old freaks me out too. Why
December
World Famous
December wrote:
yeah but not if i'm angry at them for being annoying
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
December wrote:
yeah but not if i'm angry at them for being annoying
oo aa same
me: talks googoo gaga high pitched babby voice to my kitty, giving cuddles
her: scratch or bite
me: talks in my regular goblin voice 👹👹👹
Private
World Famous
Barbarella wrote:
yes and they hate it
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated