Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Who remembers when vp
Peef
Streetmusician
Peef wrote:
Had chat roomsđ˘
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
sounds awful glad i wasnt born yet
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Me, never used them tho
lean
Streetmusician
lean wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Me, never used them tho
same. weren't they dead af like 24/7.
lean
Streetmusician
lean wrote:
omg tarranthightopÂ
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
Oh god I never understood why we had them
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
We did what? When was that?
I have been on the German server since 2014 and on the English one since 2016( I think?) and I can't remember them.Â
Peef
Streetmusician
Peef wrote:
lean wrote:
omg tarranthightopÂ
Lean
Account deleted
wrote:
not me
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
i forgot about them oops
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
thought i had imagined that woa
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
i feel like i've been on here all my life but have no idea what you're talking aboutÂ
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
idk sounds fake
sanctuary
Youtube Star
sanctuary wrote:
I don't believe you.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated