Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
pickles
Private
International Star
pups wrote:
idk I just really love them
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Very valid, I agree and same.
Aquilera
Youtube Star
Aquilera wrote:
hi, here's an item from your wl <3
Private
International Star
sapovnela wrote:
not a big fan but now i want them for the crunch
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Yes
Private
World Famous
Hufsa wrote:
nothing that cant be solved with a jar of pickles
Private
National Star
kagura wrote:
i don't trust people who doesn'tÂ
Private
National Star
Imani wrote:
Good
battlefield
National Star
battlefield wrote:
Honestly everything pickled  is love love love
Account deleted
wrote:
i prefer cucumbers
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
I love pickles
Private
International Star
pups wrote:
Aquilera wrote:
hi, here's an item from your wl <3
thank u thank u thank u angel <33
Private
International Star
pups wrote:
Hufsa wrote:
nothing that cant be solved with a jar of pickles
exactlyÂ
Private
Popstar
bee wrote:
i dont like picklesÂ
Account deleted
wrote:
same
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Only the refrigerated crunchy type
i donât like limp butter pickles
nor do I like them on burgers
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated