Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
fun question for the night
Private
Popstar
bee wrote:
how many jackets/coats do you have own? how many shoes do you own?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
3 jackets, 5 pairs of shoes I think
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Depends on what you count as jackets
Between 4 and 6 I think?Â
And 7 pairs of shoes if you only count those who are my current size
provocative
World Famous
provocative wrote:
7 jackets, and i think 12 pairs of shoes?? maybe more idk
desole
World Famous
desole wrote:
7 jackets and 10 pairs of shoes i think
Private
Popstar
bee wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Depends on what you count as jackets
Between 4 and 6 I think?Â
And 7 pairs of shoes if you only count those who are my current size
a jacket is what you think a jacket is
Private
International Star
sapovnela wrote:
7 jackets and 9 shoes i thinkÂ
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
I have 15 coats/ jackets
and Iâm not sure about shoes
but Iâve started storingÂ
them in the guest bedroomÂ
maybe itâs an addictionÂ
Private
International Star
uhyre wrote:
i think 8 jackets, 9 pairs of shoes
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
8 jackets I think, many shoes
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
mayb like 15 jackets/coats
and 20something pairs of shoes
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
mayb like 15 jackets/coats
and 20something pairs of shoes
i will add that 8 of them are crocs
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
mayb like 15 jackets/coats
and 20something pairs of shoes
i will add that 8 of them are crocs
I expected like at least 15 ov them 2 b crocsÂ
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
mayb like 15 jackets/coats
and 20something pairs of shoes
i will add that 8 of them are crocs
I expected like at least 15 ov them 2 b crocsÂ
im not quite
there
 just yet đ
Private
Popstar
autism wrote:
7 jackets/coats 12 pairs of shoes
SYRE
World Famous
SYRE wrote:
too many jackets cant count, 4 shoes i thinkÂ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last