Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
whos still alive
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Im busy with work, life, and depression whos still here
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
I am, sometimes. I just watched a movie that i cried to, as always.
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
this is relatable content bb
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Claire wrote:
this is relatable content bb
sometimes stuart will dm me something happening and Im like ah I havent opened vp in like 3 days
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
debatable but yes
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
somehow, yes
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Abby wrote:
somehow, yes
im glad
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Private
World Famous
Nuola wrote:
alive-ish
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Love waking up and seeing these sort of threads like rip to y’all but I was asleep at 3 am 😇😇😇
Account deleted
wrote:
I am dying bun
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
maybe.....
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Im alove now but I have slept like 4 hours and I have to shower + do my makeup in under an hour and it usually takes me like 3 hours so !!!
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Eostre wrote:
I am dying bun
no
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Eostre wrote:
I am dying bun
no
Yes
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Eostre wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Eostre wrote:
I am dying bun
no
Yes
ill give u my life
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last