Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
VP enemies
MrsPopstar
Karaoke Star
MrsPopstar wrote:
Tag your VP enemy/enemies
Pixel
International Star
Pixel wrote:
@Pixel
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
@MrsPopstar
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
@whydoiexist
@Parasite
@encrede
@Klavier
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
@MemyselfandI
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
lovelin wrote:
@whydoiexist @Parasite @encrede @Klavier
this is so rude i loved you pooplin
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
@lovelin
@lovelin @lovelin @lovelin
Account deleted
wrote:
Hmmmmmmm
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
...no.
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Man, I worry about
peeps shooting my ass
due to road rage
Not wasting my time
thinking about a
group of non factors on here
Account deleted
wrote:
i don't know enough people for that
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Man, I worry about
peeps shooting my ass
due to road rage
Not wasting my time
thinking about a
group of non factors on here
I can never tell if you're joking or not
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
@Maxwell
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
@Maxwell
true and alam
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
@Abbys
I have no kids I don't like this one
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Azriel wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Man, I worry about
peeps shooting my ass
due to road rage
Not wasting my time
thinking about a
group of non factors on here
I can never tell if you're joking or not
Why would I joke
about getting shot?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last