You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
+ add shout
Joob
nanami is scam free guys
0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
Mouth Watering
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



What’s your favorite holiday dish?
Post pics if you like
Bimbo
Popstar



December holiday or any part of the year holiday? Because one of the best dishes in the world is kokoretsi for me but we eat that during Easter (we can get it from a restaurant at any point in the year but most people eat it during Easter Sunday as a custom)
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Bimbo wrote:
December holiday or any part of the year holiday? Because one of the best dishes in the world is kokoretsi for me but we eat that during Easter (we can get it from a restaurant at any point in the year but most people eat it during Easter Sunday as a custom)
It can be either or both
Bimbo
Popstar



MissLondon wrote:
Bimbo wrote:
December holiday or any part of the year holiday? Because one of the best dishes in the world is kokoretsi for me but we eat that during Easter (we can get it from a restaurant at any point in the year but most people eat it during Easter Sunday as a custom)
It can be either or both
I can't really remember what our Christmas dishes are, we have a special cake when the year changes but idr what other dishes we traditionally eat, if any
Sylvan
National star



I don't really eat the traditional holiday dishes anymore because meat, so much meat in traditional cooking 😭
Callum
World famous



the dick 
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Bimbo wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
Bimbo wrote:
December holiday or any part of the year holiday? Because one of the best dishes in the world is kokoretsi for me but we eat that during Easter (we can get it from a restaurant at any point in the year but most people eat it during Easter Sunday as a custom)
It can be either or both
I can't really remember what our Christmas dishes are, we have a special cake when the year changes but idr what other dishes we traditionally eat, if any
I had to google kokoretsi
and it reminds me of chitterlings 
because of the usage of intestines 
Does it smell while cooking?
Chitterlings definitely do and the smell 
generally turns people off lol
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Sylvan wrote:
I don't really eat the traditional holiday dishes anymore because meat, so much meat in traditional cooking 😭
What do you like to eat instead?
Bimbo
Popstar



MissLondon wrote:
Bimbo wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
It can be either or both
I can't really remember what our Christmas dishes are, we have a special cake when the year changes but idr what other dishes we traditionally eat, if any
I had to google kokoretsi
and it reminds me of chitterlings 
because of the usage of intestines 
Does it smell while cooking?
Chitterlings definitely do and the smell 
generally turns people off lol
It smells delicious when cooking!!
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



callum wrote:
the dick 
💀
That’s something to enjoy
all year lol
Private
Minister of Pop



If this is all i eat for christmas, I'll be more than pleased. Besides that duck for sure. 

It's caramelized potatoes btw

Bimbo
Popstar



Angelica wrote:
If this is all i eat for christmas, I'll be more than pleased. Besides that duck for sure. 

It's caramelized potatoes btw

I thought these were beans until I read what it said
Private
Minister of Pop



Bimbo wrote:
Angelica wrote:
If this is all i eat for christmas, I'll be more than pleased. Besides that duck for sure. 

It's caramelized potatoes btw

x
I thought these were beans until I read what it said
Oh if it was beans, i rather eat dirt.

No offence bean eaters, but that's like my number one most disliked food for sure.
Private
Minister of Pop



Also want to add æbleskiver (according to the sorce, other countries call them danish pancakes or pancake puffs)

MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Angelica wrote:
If this is all i eat for christmas, I'll be more than pleased. Besides that duck for sure. 

It's caramelized potatoes btw

Ooh, we have something like that
except it’s yams or sweet potatoes 
candied yams and marshmallows 
DO NOT go on the top 
Private
Minister of Pop



MissLondon wrote:
Angelica wrote:
If this is all i eat for christmas, I'll be more than pleased. Besides that duck for sure. 

It's caramelized potatoes btw

x
Ooh, we have something like that
except it’s yams or sweet potatoes 
candied yams and marshmallows 
DO NOT go on the top 
x
Are those limited to holidays too or is it more of a regular eating?

I could kind of imagine that with sweet potatoes honestly, hmm.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last