Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
kanye
Stormiexx
Streetmusician
Stormiexx wrote:
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
kanye "i like hitler" westĀ
Stormiexx
Streetmusician
Stormiexx wrote:
Klasifikovany wrote:
kanye "i like hitler" westĀ
kanye "george bush hates black people" west
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Kanye I said something fucked up
but I got out of a hated contract
Yeah I lost billions but
all I have to do is apologizeĀ
like everyone elseĀ
and Iāll be back WestĀ
Kit
National Star
Kit wrote:
can we not
there are so many people who could have interesting and insightful things to say about the kanye thing and ... none of them are on vp (except me ofc)
xinyu
Youtube Star
xinyu wrote:
kanye is irrelevantĀ until he speaks istg.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated