Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
What do you think about
Paramore
Streetmusician
Paramore wrote:
People who do who them instead?
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
what
Paramore
Streetmusician
Paramore wrote:
Aske wrote:
what
What I said
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Paramore wrote:
Aske wrote:
what
What I said
that made it clearer, i understand now
Paramore
Streetmusician
Paramore wrote:
Aske wrote:
Paramore wrote:
Aske wrote:
what
What I said
that made it clearer, i understand now
Iām glad I could help
SkyeTwilight
International Star
SkyeTwilight wrote:
What would you do if when you okay so he said yes would go?
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
I agree
Paramore
Streetmusician
Paramore wrote:
SkyeTwilight wrote:
What would you do if when you okay so he said yes would go?
I would
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
What???Ā
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
huh
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
I think they should keep doing who them, it's all about being progressive y'know
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
I let the who them live
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated