Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Does the kaj is online thread still exist
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
If yes I want its url tattooed on me tyvm
Varulv
World Famous
Varulv wrote:
uhm
5sar
International Star
5sar wrote:
hi annie
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
i miss kaj
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Varulv wrote:
uhm
Happy birthday now answer the question
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
HELLO??? I NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE I CSNT FIND IT
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Also wow I'm now an adult on vp yay me
Varulv
World Famous
Varulv wrote:
Annie wrote:
Varulv wrote:
uhm
Happy birthday now answer the question
plsss I've barely been here a week :,)
but ty!Â
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
i heard it was exterminated from the vp archivesÂ
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
liv wrote:
i heard it was exterminated from the vp archivesÂ
No
NO!?!?!
NOOOOOOOO
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
Annie wrote:
liv wrote:
i heard it was exterminated from the vp archivesÂ
No
NO!?!?!
NOOOOOOOO
iâm jk but do u know any  clue words from that thread
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
liv wrote:
Annie wrote:
liv wrote:
i heard it was exterminated from the vp archivesÂ
No
NO!?!?!
NOOOOOOOO
iâm jk but do u know any  clue words from that thread
Dont judge me based on your ignorance
Or
Pussies
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Annie wrote:
liv wrote:
Annie wrote:
No
NO!?!?!
NOOOOOOOO
iâm jk but do u know any  clue words from that thread
Dont judge me based on your ignorance
Or
Pussies
pussys
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated