Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 263
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
gaia online
PR1V4TE
Youtube Star
PR1V4TE wrote:
idk why but i suddenly rmmbrd that! does anyone still play it??
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
I log in occasionally but it is not good for me o canāt help spending all my irl money š
Asmi
World Famous
Asmi wrote:
I have logged in a little to my account and held some forum games.
I'm not really active though hehe
PR1V4TE
Youtube Star
PR1V4TE wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I log in occasionally but it is not good for me o canāt help spending all my irl money š
i never got that into it! just playing zomg and tryna chat to people, many people are afk tho
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated