Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
idA
Asmi
World Famous
Asmi wrote:
is da DUCK
said what i said
@idA
Private
National Star
idA wrote:
Asmi wrote:
is da DUCK
said what i said
@idA
I kinda agree
but nothing beats Gvakke...
He is
THE MAIN
duck
Asmi
World Famous
Asmi wrote:
idA wrote:
Asmi wrote:
is da DUCK
said what i said
@idA
I kinda agree
but nothing beats Gvakke...
He is
THE MAIN
duck
you could say he's the leader
of the duck.. cult?
Private
National Star
idA wrote:
Asmi wrote:
idA wrote:
Asmi wrote:
is da DUCK
said what i said
@idA
I kinda agree
but nothing beats Gvakke...
He is
THE MAIN
duck
you could say he's the leader
of the duck.. cult?
100%
Asmi
World Famous
Asmi wrote:
idA wrote:
Asmi wrote:
idA wrote:
I kinda agree
but nothing beats Gvakke...
He is
THE MAIN
duck
you could say he's the leader
of the duck.. cult?
100%
taking notes
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated