Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet đ
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherâs side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itâs mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
how are you
Shimshy
Streetmusician
Shimshy wrote:
how is your day
Private
World Famous
Thug wrote:
I'm okay and my day is going okay, hbu?
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
pretty alright im gonna make food now and im always happy when i have a nice warm mealÂ
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
pretty good so far, i made good dinner, and ive been grinding dbd today and after im done with dinner, ill prob grind some more dbd
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
Limited wrote:
pretty good so far, i made good dinner, and ive been grinding dbd today and after im done with dinner, ill prob grind some more dbd
that sounds like a solid weekend plan
moorshum
International Star
moorshum wrote:
iâm good!! planning to do some more designing for today and to bake an apple & cinnamon pie :3
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
It's great!
I cleaned my place
ordered groceriesÂ
and now I'm searching sheinÂ
for a birthday costumeÂ
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
bexxi wrote:
Limited wrote:
pretty good so far, i made good dinner, and ive been grinding dbd today and after im done with dinner, ill prob grind some more dbd
that sounds like a solid weekend plan
oh yeah!
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
Headache tired hungy but is okay Iâm gayming with hearbroken n weeder
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
It's great!
I cleaned my place
ordered groceriesÂ
and now I'm searching sheinÂ
for a birthday costumeÂ
Cringe?
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
It's great!
I cleaned my place
ordered groceriesÂ
and now I'm searching sheinÂ
for a birthday costumeÂ
Cringe?
You don't clean or shop?
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
It's great!
I cleaned my place
ordered groceriesÂ
and now I'm searching sheinÂ
for a birthday costumeÂ
Cringe?
You don't clean or shop?
Shein is cringe so ur cringe
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Cringe?
You don't clean or shop?
Shein is cringe so ur cringe
lol I'm ok with thatÂ
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
You don't clean or shop?
Shein is cringe so ur cringe
lol I'm ok with thatÂ
Slave labour loving freak!
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Shein is cringe so ur cringe
lol I'm ok with thatÂ
Slave labour loving freak!
don't do that, we're grownÂ
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
devilcake wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
lol I'm ok with thatÂ
Slave labour loving freak!
don't do that, we're grownÂ
Being grown has nothing to do with pointing out that youâre buying child and slave labour clothes
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last