Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
Private
looking for wishlist
Private
Sorry i eated eet š
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my motherās side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, itās mildly terrifying
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
How old are you?
Lamby
International Star
Lamby wrote:
I wanna find out the youngest and oldest player c:
I'm 25 myself
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
32
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
joking im 38
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
27
Private
World Famous
Pastellilapsi wrote:
27
Sunsh1ne
Popstar
Sunsh1ne wrote:
27
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
24
Private
National Star
Miguel wrote:
20
Lamby
International Star
Lamby wrote:
Hauru wrote:
joking im 38
I hope when I am your age I can draw just as pretty. You strike me as someone who either wore or wears gyraru /pos
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
21 raahhhh
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
26
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
Hauru wrote:
joking im 38
so ur triplet pregnancy is a high risk pregnancy huh
im soon to be 29
fujiwara
National Star
fujiwara wrote:
24 im the average age here i thinkĀ
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
21
Private
World Famous
whydoiexist wrote:
Hauru wrote:
joking im 38
ur skewing our data
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
28
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last