You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
You ever call your cat
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star



A fat evil ugly little freak because he's being mean but then you feel guilty cuz at the end of the day he's still your little freaky baby who was freakishly born from your freakish cat womb? Like he's just a lil guy in all honesty
Private
Minister of Pop



I called my kitty this all the time but in a cute happy tone so she wudnt understand so we cud both get what we needed
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



I call her Queen heffa because she gets
whatever she wants and I’m pm her bitch lol
elisia
National Star



i call my cat Fatterson, his name is ratman, or ratterson, but hes a greedly little guy
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated