You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Whats something controversial
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star



From back in the day that wouldn't really be controversial today?

I remember it was probably the late 2000s to early 2010s, they came out with a pregnant Barbie doll and everyone made a big deal about it saying its promoting teen pregnancy

Honestly I don't think it would be all that offensive if they came out with that now
There seems to be a trend in kids toys about having babies like those little rubber babies that come in surprise balls
Private
Prince of Pop



swearing with cancer in the netherlands no longer seems to be controversial
Private
Popstar



queer things on tv are way more normalized, but still not completley "normal" to many ppl sadly
Private
National Star



I don't know, things seem to swing back in the opposite direction? 
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Fashion wise, wearing leggings as pants lol
now people wear body con athletic wear and it’s acceptable 
Private
Popstar



Sylvan wrote:
I don't know, things seem to swing back in the opposite direction? 
sadly true
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star



Azriel wrote:
swearing with cancer in the netherlands no longer seems to be controversial
swearing with cancer? like saying swears with cancer diagnosis??
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated