Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 512
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
9
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Game: How well do you know me?
Private
World Famous
Rochellette wrote:
Panic! At The Disco
What's my favorite color?
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Purple
Where do I live?
MadHatress
World Famous
MadHatress wrote:
sweden
what language am i studying
TamaraSensuela
World Famous
TamaraSensuela wrote:
German
How good can I speak Swedish?
Private
World Famous
Chlorine wrote:
I think you can speak swedish pretty well
What's my favorite band?
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
elfPrincess wrote:
I think you can speak swedish pretty well
What's my favorite band?
Twenty One Pilots (based on your profile)
What's my biggest hobby/dream job?
SeptemberBlues
Popstar
SeptemberBlues wrote:
fashion stuff?
Who's my favorite singer?
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Ariana Grande?
Where do I live (country)?
Cimorene
World Famous
Cimorene wrote:
Sweden!
What is my job?
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Waitress!
How old am I?
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
22
My zodiac sign?
Account deleted
wrote:
Cancer
How many pets do i own?
Account deleted
wrote:
2?
what music genre am I mostly into?
tamako
World Famous
tamako wrote:
rock/pop
how old am i?
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
20?
Do I like makeup? xD
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last