Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 441
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
Everlasting
Account deleted
wrote:
The pd is for the new vp members and cr is for the people that arent new to vp
Account deleted
wrote:
Best wishes 👍🏻
Account deleted
wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Best wishes 👍🏻
Thank u
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
amakia wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
How long must one remain in the label
in order to receive pd/cr?
As soon as they join they will get the money
Now I understand
if they leave, you’re not losing a fortune
best of luck! ✌️
Account deleted
wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
amakia wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
How long must one remain in the label
in order to receive pd/cr?
As soon as they join they will get the money
Now I understand
if they leave, you’re not losing a fortune
best of luck! ✌️
Thank you!
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
Limited wrote:
Crawk wrote:
100pd is nothing tho, js
If they want to give people 100pd as a gift, then let them. No need to be that type of person to ruin a thread with that comment
it's ok hun xx
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
amakia wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
How long must one remain in the label
in order to receive pd/cr?
As soon as they join they will get the money
Now I understand
if they leave, you’re not losing a fortune
best of luck! ✌️
especially if they are new user as they don't normally stick around that long xx
Account deleted
wrote:
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
MissLondon wrote:
amakia wrote:
As soon as they join they will get the money
Now I understand
if they leave, you’re not losing a fortune
best of luck! ✌️
especially if they are new user as they don't normally stick around that long xx
mhm
Private
World Famous
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
If you have any questions about Everlasting then you can either message myself or
@amakia
xx
Account deleted
wrote:
AtlantaG1912 wrote:
If you have any questions about Everlasting then you can either message myself or @amakia xx
Yep
Account deleted
wrote:
I have 10,000 pd for new members!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2