You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

Game < Virtual Popstar First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
[ET] Summer Carnival Discussion
Private
International Star



Kofod wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:

 
3 at the same time! What a bless. Thank you 
@Areximache is quite amazing!
It is! May I share the set so more people can try to get it?
Private
Living Legend



BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Kofod wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
3 at the same time! What a bless. Thank you 
@Areximache is quite amazing!
It is! May I share the set so more people can try to get it?
Of course! I do plan to add it to the NEW CODES thread
I just haven't gotten around too yet woops
Areximache
National Star



Kofod wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:

 
3 at the same time! What a bless. Thank you 
@Areximache is quite amazing!

SadBread
Minister of Pop



The code for winning the dunk tank doesn't work for me🥹 i fear im dumb
Areximache
National Star



Private
Living Legend



SadBread wrote:
The code for winning the dunk tank doesn't work for me🥹 i fear im dumb
@SadBread can you contact me so I can maybe help decipher what is wrong there?
SadBread
Minister of Pop



Kofod wrote:
SadBread wrote:
The code for winning the dunk tank doesn't work for me🥹 i fear im dumb
@SadBread can you contact me so I can maybe help decipher what is wrong there?
Arexi helped me! Still don’t know what’s up but it worked!!
Private
Living Legend



SadBread wrote:
Kofod wrote:
SadBread wrote:
The code for winning the dunk tank doesn't work for me🥹 i fear im dumb
@SadBread can you contact me so I can maybe help decipher what is wrong there?
Arexi helped me! Still don’t know what’s up but it worked!!
Oh that's good!
Private
Living Legend



Areximache
National Star



SadBread wrote:
Kofod wrote:
SadBread wrote:
The code for winning the dunk tank doesn't work for me🥹 i fear im dumb
@SadBread can you contact me so I can maybe help decipher what is wrong there?
Arexi helped me! Still don’t know what’s up but it worked!!
u used the wrong letters babes hahah
Private
Living Legend



More fun for  you all!
NobodyFamous
International Star



this gatcha is so cool but i cannot get the normal jax :cry

i am only missing that and the bows
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star



How much code in gacha ? 
raflysetiawann
Youtube Star



Got 5 , is it there more?
Private
Living Legend



NobodyFamous wrote:
this gatcha is so cool but i cannot get the normal jax

i am only missing that and the bows
Normal Jax is in the start message ^^
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last