Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 249
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Game
<
Virtual Popstar
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
expose yourselves
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
now how many of ya'll have changed their name in the past weeks, i see MANY new names here
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
welp im obvious
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Idk I just ignore them if they do
Hajime
National Star
Hajime wrote:
i wanna change my name too how much does it cost
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Annie wrote:
welp im obvious
ur the only one i approve
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Hajime wrote:
i wanna change my name too how much does it cost
500 cr
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Annie wrote:
welp im obvious
ur the only one i approve
Private
Youtube Star
kaysha wrote:
not me
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Annie wrote:
Hajime wrote:
i wanna change my name too how much does it cost
500 cr
that's srsly such a high price like smh
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
not me
wait a minute
huh
Account deleted
wrote:
Not the last week
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Aphrodite wrote:
Photosynthesis wrote:
not me
wait a minute
huh
it confused me too
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
oof I wanna change my name but 500cr?? I'm too stingy
Account deleted
wrote:
I haven't changed my name since 20-04-2015 when I joined
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Ozeana wrote:
I haven't changed my name since 20-04-2015 when I joined
that's sum real commitment
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
I changed mine a while ago bc it was horrid
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last