Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
finish the vine
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
This is gonna be stressFUL
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Chris! Is that a weed?!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Annie wrote:
Chris! Is that a weed?!
I'm calling the police!
-9-1-1-
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Annie wrote:
Chris! Is that a weed?!
I'm calling the police!
Account deleted
wrote:
Annie wrote:
Chris! Is that a weed?!
im calling the police
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
FUCK
Account deleted
wrote:
Thanks for the credits <3
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Annie wrote:
Chris! Is that a weed?!
I'm calling the police!
-9-1-1-
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
legendaryy
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I can hear the voices .o.
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Nate, how are those chicken strips?
Account deleted
wrote:
Abby wrote:
I can hear the voices .o.
Same lol
Alam
World Famous
Alam wrote:
Annie wrote:
Nate, how are those chicken strips?
Fuck yo chicken strips
Account deleted
wrote:
Annie wrote:
Nate, how are those chicken strips?
Fuck yo chicken strips
Account deleted
wrote:
Damn lol
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last