Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Competitions
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
|
Next
|
Last
SMT: Raffle Winners
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
that cow gif is the cutest thing ive seen today omg
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
someone please put that cow ig
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I'll do it if none does
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
Our second male winner is...
@Azriel
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Era wrote:
Our second male winner is...
@Azriel
YEEEEEEES
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Era wrote:
Our second male winner is...
@Azriel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
YAAAAAAY
Private
World Famous
Era wrote:
Congrats hehe
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Azriel wrote:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
YESSSSS ONE OF THE THREE I HOPED WON
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Meep wrote:
YESSSSS ONE OF THE THREE I HOPED WON
2 left ahhh
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
omg I have to do my homework but I'm so nervous
Private
World Famous
Edith wrote:
Era wrote:
The 18th winner is...
@EdithToth
Congrats! ^^
Thank you
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
omg I have to do my homework but I'm so nervous
I have hope u get it!!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
|
Next
|
Last