You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
hangovers
Solar
National Star



what are they like for u, do u get bad ones or light work no reaction, do u have specific hangover cures? 

Solar
National Star



i used to get really bad ones with massive headaches or migraines but lately i've been doing pretty okay w them 
Private
Prince of Pop



Im mostly just tired

Once in a while it gets worse like a headache or nausea depending on what i drank but thats usually when i didnt drink enough water

i like to chug 2-3 glasses of water before i go to sleep drunk
Teabag
World Famous



ye me too i mostly just get ded tired, but i think thats more bc of the social event rather than bc of the alcohol lol


once in a while i get hungover poops
Private
National Star



i can handle my drinks better the older i get maybe because i dont mix stuff anymore? My hangovers are still quite bad though and i don't like drinking a lot anymore i always gotta throw up (broke my record of being 8 years alcohol throw up clean last month) anyways if you guys  need help to get over a hangover fast, drink sparkly water with a little bit of salt and lemon. Its a good substitute if you dont have electrolytes
Private
National Star



Hauru wrote:
i can handle my drinks better the older i get maybe because i dont mix stuff anymore? My hangovers are still quite bad though and i don't like drinking a lot anymore i always gotta throw up (broke my record of being 8 years alcohol throw up clean last month) anyways if you guys  need help to get over a hangover fast, drink sparkly water with a little bit of salt and lemon. Its a good substitute if you dont have electrolytes

or anything with a lot of salt really like tomato juice its a game changer. Try to drink it before you drink alcoholic beverage too, will save you the headaches later (or just electrolytes)
Private
National Star



I don't drink anymore bc my body can't handle alcohol nowadays. 
It used to be headache, sunlight hurts loud voices hurt, dry mouth, nausea.

Idk about normal drinking, I never did that lol. Always either sober or drink nothing for weeks and then like 10 shots or like 1 - 2 bottles of wine in one sitting.
Melody
Popstar



never had one. not bc i'm heavyweight but bc i've never been drunk either
Klavier
Minister of Pop



completely depends on the .. level.  but i mostly just get sluggish 
Private
Popstar



i was only hungover once and i had very bad headache and felt horrible like i had the flu or something 
n then i never got drunk again 
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



I had no “cures”, I just rode it out
since I don’t drink like that anymore 
I only get a headache every so often
Private
Minister of Pop



it is extremely depending
but Ive gotten very good at knowing what makes me get hangover nd not 
if I try I can drink a lot w no hangover 
if I don't try then
then doom to me 
OceanWitch
Popstar



i never drink enough to have hangovers but the one time i did, i vomited and woke up the next day dehydrated and with a migraine. that was about it though. 
Private
Popstar



Honestly changes each time even tho I drink the exact same amount, sometimes migraine but usually not n I can usually sleep it away, sometimes very nauseous but usually not, but my biggest issue is that I get really shaky and faint n just feel generally icky until I go to bed again the next night

No hangover cure, but eating helps the nausea n shaking no matter what I eat
Private
Popstar



ouch wrote:
Honestly changes each time even tho I drink the exact same amount, sometimes migraine but usually not n I can usually sleep it away, sometimes very nauseous but usually not, but my biggest issue is that I get really shaky and faint n just feel generally icky until I go to bed again the next night

No hangover cure, but eating helps the nausea n shaking no matter what I eat
Also my eyes get rlly tired, like I could have slept 10+ hours n my eyes feel like they r falling asleep lol
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



well yeasterday i hung out with my aunt. and we drank, and i forgot to have lunch and dinner. i lose my appetite when i drink. food becomes boring

so i was totally weak this morning. i went to the kitchen to have and apple. i could barely hold the weight of my body up. muy hearing disappeared and i almost fainted. then i threw up the apple 🤡
so that was a bad hangover

usually i don't get hungover.
bcs i only drink beer. never mix different alcohols. no hard liqour. and my beers are 3,5%, sometimes a few of max 5%
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last