Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 206
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
Fave color
yanchan
Youtube Star
yanchan wrote:
Rainbow!
Private
World Famous
bones wrote:
#ff3636
#ff91c8
#263cff
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I don't have one but red is best
Private
Youtube Star
Delusion1111111 wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Delusion1111111 wrote:
whats urs
Pastel pink
hope u like my outfit babey
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Red. Final answer.
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Ppppink
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
You know I'm gay when my favourite colours are pink and gold lol 😂😝
oh shit i didn't know i was straight yikes
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Ella wrote:
Yes this yellow is amazing
Account deleted
wrote:
pink, purple and red, tbh i can't decide bc i like almost every colour
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Ella wrote:
Yes this yellow is amazing
It's so soft
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Delusion1111111 wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Delusion1111111 wrote:
whats urs
Pastel pink
hope u like my outfit babey
I love it 😘
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Ella wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Ella wrote:
Yes this yellow is amazing
It's so soft
I'm so dumb I just waited like 3 min. for like an image to load
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
Ella wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Yes this yellow is amazing
It's so soft
I'm so dumb I just waited like 3 min. for like an image to load
How LMAO
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
You know I'm gay when my favourite colours are pink and gold lol 😂😝
oh shit i didn't know i was straight yikes
Good the June has passed and it's legal to be straight again
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last