Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 413
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
uwu
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
pls
lars
OI
Account deleted
wrote:
uhm ok
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
uwu
bjørnhild
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
pls
lars
OI
the shade
Kino
Popstar
Kino wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
pls
lars
OI
LOVE THAT
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
alzo me, hit me
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
inga
thats cute
its in olga territory for me
lmaao
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
lars
OI
the shade
sorry but i agree here, lars has that kind of vibe
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
uhm ok
finn
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Okay
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
River wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
lars
OI
LOVE THAT
birger
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Azriel wrote:
OI
the shade
sorry but i agree here, lars has that kind of vibe
It's weird I feel like Lars is such a common norwegian name yet I hav never in my entire life met an actual Lars
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Pavlov wrote:
Iriss wrote:
thats cute
its in olga territory for me
lmaao
kåre
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last