You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
My new tattoo
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Solar wrote:
AAAA it's perfect!!!! are you happy w it? i think she did a great job!
yes I love it  
Solar
National Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
Solar wrote:
AAAA it's perfect!!!! are you happy w it? i think she did a great job!
yes I love it  
yahoooo!!! congrats! : D 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



bump
Bloodflowers
World Famous



I’m so glad we chose shading on the flowers it looks so good
Areximache
National Star



damn the tatoo artist really did a wonderufll job [ and so did u btw sitting for this] it looks gorg
Private
National Star



WOWWWWW so amazing 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Areximache wrote:
damn the tatoo artist really did a wonderufll job [ and so did u btw sitting for this] it looks gorg
yes I agree 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Niccki wrote:
WOWWWWW so amazing 

Bloodflowers
World Famous



I posted it on instagram and tagged the original artist I'll see if he says anything
Bloodflowers
World Famous



The original artist said "So awesome! Thanks for sharing it with me!"
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Are my scars really that visible in this picture? Because I'm getting comments like "I hope you can see the beauty that replaces the pain" and "I'm proud of you, and very happy you're still here" and I have no idea what they are talking about if not about my scars? 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



help
Solar
National Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
Are my scars really that visible in this picture? Because I'm getting comments like "I hope you can see the beauty that replaces the pain" and "I'm proud of you, and very happy you're still here" and I have no idea what they are talking about if not about my scars? 
objectively they are visible in the picture itself, maybe it's the lighting but yea they're probably saying those things bc of the scars
they probably mean well but imo it's kind of strange to comment on ppls bodies like that
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Solar wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Are my scars really that visible in this picture? Because I'm getting comments like "I hope you can see the beauty that replaces the pain" and "I'm proud of you, and very happy you're still here" and I have no idea what they are talking about if not about my scars? 
objectively they are visible in the picture itself, maybe it's the lighting but yea they're probably saying those things bc of the scars
they probably mean well but imo it's kind of strange to comment on ppls bodies like that
yea I also think it's kind of weird lol
Solar
National Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
Solar wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Are my scars really that visible in this picture? Because I'm getting comments like "I hope you can see the beauty that replaces the pain" and "I'm proud of you, and very happy you're still here" and I have no idea what they are talking about if not about my scars? 
objectively they are visible in the picture itself, maybe it's the lighting but yea they're probably saying those things bc of the scars
they probably mean well but imo it's kind of strange to comment on ppls bodies like that
yea I also think it's kind of weird lol
maybe they're young, i feel like teens say that kind of out of pocket stuff more often lol
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last