You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
a little unlucky
GOAJCH
International Star



Hauru wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
Hauru wrote:
oh where are they from so cute
It’s Pop Mart blind boxes, really popular in China. This specific IP I bought is quite underrated though. Labubu used to be super famous, I wonder if you guys know it.
for us they barely sell any unique pop mart blind boxes germany has it the worst when it comes to new stuff other than this rat stitch
It’s nice that you can get Stitch! My boyfriend has one, though I’ve never bought it myself. What other IPs are available where you live?
Private
Popstar



GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:

ohhh i looove cherry mil and hardcandy hypnosis
I like both of them too!!!but this is what I pulled last time.
awww so cute. i hope you can sell your duplicates and get some actually new ones. do you collect them on a shelf in your room or where do you put them?
Private
Popstar



GOAJCH wrote:
Hauru wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
It’s Pop Mart blind boxes, really popular in China. This specific IP I bought is quite underrated though. Labubu used to be super famous, I wonder if you guys know it.
for us they barely sell any unique pop mart blind boxes germany has it the worst when it comes to new stuff other than this rat stitch
It’s nice that you can get Stitch! My boyfriend has one, though I’ve never bought it myself. What other IPs are available where you live?
can you open links like this?
www.smythstoys.com/de/de-de/search?text=blind+box

ive been in that toy store before and they had some blind box stuff, but different things than the ones i see online ... maybe some are just specific to the physical stores ... 
Private
National Star



GOAJCH wrote:
Hauru wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
It’s Pop Mart blind boxes, really popular in China. This specific IP I bought is quite underrated though. Labubu used to be super famous, I wonder if you guys know it.
for us they barely sell any unique pop mart blind boxes germany has it the worst when it comes to new stuff other than this rat stitch
It’s nice that you can get Stitch! My boyfriend has one, though I’ve never bought it myself. What other IPs are available where you live?
its mostly just your usual IPS like sanrio, disney, lovely emma, labubu and some old pop mart ips in general (peach riot, hirono etc).. its really far behind in terms of keeping up with new IPs i would love to have more BJDs or hatsune miku/anime IPs 
GOAJCH
International Star



bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:

ohhh i looove cherry mil and hardcandy hypnosis
I like both of them too!!!but this is what I pulled last time.
awww so cute. i hope you can sell your duplicates and get some actually new ones. do you collect them on a shelf in your room or where do you put them?
I only have one storage box for my blind boxes, and my shelf is almost full. I’m thinking about buying another storage box.


GOAJCH
International Star



bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
Hauru wrote:
for us they barely sell any unique pop mart blind boxes germany has it the worst when it comes to new stuff other than this rat stitch
It’s nice that you can get Stitch! My boyfriend has one, though I’ve never bought it myself. What other IPs are available where you live?
can you open links like this?
www.smythstoys.com/de/de-de/search?text=blind+box

ive been in that toy store before and they had some blind box stuff, but different things than the ones i see online ... maybe some are just specific to the physical stores ... 
I opened it! It looks really interesting, there are so many different kinds. I also saw some made in China
GOAJCH
International Star



Hauru wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
Hauru wrote:
for us they barely sell any unique pop mart blind boxes germany has it the worst when it comes to new stuff other than this rat stitch
It’s nice that you can get Stitch! My boyfriend has one, though I’ve never bought it myself. What other IPs are available where you live?
its mostly just your usual IPS like sanrio, disney, lovely emma, labubu and some old pop mart ips in general (peach riot, hirono etc).. its really far behind in terms of keeping up with new IPs i would love to have more BJDs or hatsune miku/anime IPs 
Hirono is really popular in China. I’m also interested in BJDs, but they are a bit pricey hahaha.
Private
Popstar



@lain  dont u also collect some pop mart thing ... i forgot what its called 
Private
Living Legend



bexxi wrote:
@lain  dont u also collect some pop mart thing ... i forgot what its called 
yesss, i like hirono and nyota :3
Private
Popstar



GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
I like both of them too!!!but this is what I pulled last time.
awww so cute. i hope you can sell your duplicates and get some actually new ones. do you collect them on a shelf in your room or where do you put them?
I only have one storage box for my blind boxes, and my shelf is almost full. I’m thinking about buying another storage box.

so cute, i love the thing thats shaped like a drink? it looks like its a shaker keychain, i looove those
GOAJCH
International Star



bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
awww so cute. i hope you can sell your duplicates and get some actually new ones. do you collect them on a shelf in your room or where do you put them?
I only have one storage box for my blind boxes, and my shelf is almost full. I’m thinking about buying another storage box.

so cute, i love the thing thats shaped like a drink? it looks like its a shaker keychain, i looove those
Thanks! Yep, it’s a shaker keychain. I got it back when I worked part-time at a café. It was leftover merchandise that didn’t sell, hahaha.
GOAJCH
International Star



lain wrote:
bexxi wrote:
@lain  dont u also collect some pop mart thing ... i forgot what its called 
yesss, i like hirono and nyota :3
Can I see your blind boxes?
Private
Living Legend



GOAJCH wrote:
lain wrote:
bexxi wrote:
@lain  dont u also collect some pop mart thing ... i forgot what its called 
yesss, i like hirono and nyota :3
Can I see your blind boxes?
i have them in boxes right now cause im rearranging my shelves! but if i remember to take a picture when its done i can show! 

but the last one i got was this one! zombie from the monsters carnival series 



GOAJCH
International Star



lain wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
lain wrote:
yesss, i like hirono and nyota :3
Can I see your blind boxes?
i have them in boxes right now cause im rearranging my shelves! but if i remember to take a picture when its done i can show! 

but the last one i got was this one! zombie from the monsters carnival series 

Wow, so you like cooler-style blind boxes! I’m looking forward to your photos!!!!
Solar
National Star



GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
I like both of them too!!!but this is what I pulled last time.
awww so cute. i hope you can sell your duplicates and get some actually new ones. do you collect them on a shelf in your room or where do you put them?
I only have one storage box for my blind boxes, and my shelf is almost full. I’m thinking about buying another storage box.

THESE ARE SO CUTE
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last