Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last
1T3M5 1 N3V3R U53
djinn
National Star
djinn wrote:
Ah yes I can style you for 1cr or if you make me a look too, plz
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
 :}
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Lituirchego
National Star
Lituirchego wrote:

i wanted something specifically for that hair
Private
World Famous
Rosa wrote:
Made u 2 looks. I forgot to save a pic of the first one, and I forgot to send the second one, lol ugh
here's number 2
Sannissan
World Famous
Sannissan wrote:
I'll try since couple of those items are super lovely.
Private
International Star
Flamink wrote:
clown fashionÂ
Stratovarius
World Famous
Stratovarius wrote:
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
  <33
TiredRen
World Famous
TiredRen wrote:
Midaas
World Famous
Midaas wrote:
did a thing
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
oops forgot to save
Breeze
Popstar
Breeze wrote:
Really enjoyed going through your wardrobe honestly, a lot of things I hadn't seen before added to my wishlist.
I tried, don't know if you'll like it but ah well.
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
I will try to do something with this:
Lornas127
International Star
Lornas127 wrote:
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
|
Next
|
Last