You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
a little unlucky
Solar
National Star



i especially love the sleepy blue haired girl
GOAJCH
International Star



Solar wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
awww so cute. i hope you can sell your duplicates and get some actually new ones. do you collect them on a shelf in your room or where do you put them?
I only have one storage box for my blind boxes, and my shelf is almost full. I’m thinking about buying another storage box.

THESE ARE SO CUTE
thanks!!!!!(>^ω^<;)
GOAJCH
International Star



Solar wrote:
i especially love the sleepy blue haired girl
Is it the one in the middle from my first picture? I actually pulled a duplicate of that one and swapped it with someone else later.I traded it for the red-haired one in my second picture
Solar
National Star



GOAJCH wrote:
Solar wrote:
i especially love the sleepy blue haired girl
Is it the one in the middle from my first picture? I actually pulled a duplicate of that one and swapped it with someone else later.I traded it for the red-haired one in my second picture
yes that one!! she's sooo cute! 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: