You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Is this a good idea or just cringe?
International help
Lornas127
International Star



Multatuli wrote:
Thank you so much!!
Private
World Famous



if u want one more from sweden maybe i could do it later today!!!
Multatuli
International Star



youll get one from russia tonight if my friend remembers 
Multatuli
International Star



can you bump this thread tomorrow as well
Lornas127
International Star



ruiner wrote:
if u want one more from sweden maybe i could do it later today!!!
Ohhh yes please!!
Lornas127
International Star



Multatuli wrote:
youll get one from russia tonight if my friend remembers 
Ooh Russia would be a cool one! I will bump it throughout the day/night
Multatuli
International Star




quality is a russian as it can get XD
at the top "with love from Russia"

"Крик, любовь Лорни достигла Оренбурга" 
"Crick, the love from Lorna has reached Orenburg"
Private
Princess of Pop



Multatuli wrote:

quality is a russian as it can get XD
at the top "with love from Russia"

"Крик, любовь Лорни достигла Оренбурга" 
"Crick, the love from Lorna has reached Orenburg"
I love Russian hand writing , but like cursive
|I could never
also so funny my friend is named Oren lol
MissLondon
Queen of Queens



Love this and can only imagine his reaction. 
Multatuli
International Star



Abby wrote:
Multatuli wrote:

quality is a russian as it can get XD
at the top "with love from Russia"

"Крик, любовь Лорни достигла Оренбурга" 
"Crick, the love from Lorna has reached Orenburg"
I love Russian hand writing , but like cursive
|I could never
also so funny my friend is named Oren lol
i agree but i dunno if you know cyrillic but the different between type and cursive is so weird
like type T is T but in cursive it is written as a cursive m
Private
World Famous



i could do one with romania too if you still need/ want ^^
Account deleted




If you need one for England, I can help out (though it'll probably be the view from my bedroom window xD). 

I hope he likes it, you guys look so cute together <3
Private
World Famous



Arsinoe
Popstar



Saving this so i can do it
Confessor
International Star



Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last