Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
I have a crush
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Is either of u on my friendlist
loveisblind
Bathroom Singer
loveisblind wrote:
they are online this is a red alert
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
wait have
we
talked?
Account deleted
wrote:
are they an active player? are u an active player?
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
i've only seen one person who keeps using the ı instead of i but
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
January wrote:
callum wrote:
January wrote:
what if they are on their main saying "oh tell me" to cover themselves?
see, u think like me tbh, we always spot the reverse psychology... are u a libra?
no capricorn
best bois n girls
loveisblind
Bathroom Singer
loveisblind wrote:
askr wrote:
i've only seen one person who keeps using the ı instead of i but
I have been clocked rip time to delete my main
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
@luminescence tell me you have no idea who I am or I am deleting my main
Hold on what’s this, I need to catch up what’s going on 😂
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
I wonder if that person actually commented on this thread
Account deleted
wrote:
capricorns be like hi im capri sun 🥴
Sannissan
World Famous
Sannissan wrote:
Abby wrote:
I wonder if that person actually commented on this thread
I believe so <-<*
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
askr wrote:
i've only seen one person who keeps using the ı instead of i but
I have been clocked rip time to delete my main
lmao
Account deleted
wrote:
askr wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
askr wrote:
i've only seen one person who keeps using the ı instead of i but
I have been clocked rip time to delete my main
lmao
TELL ME im 2 curious bwa
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Heaven wrote:
capricorns be like hi im capri sun 🥴
b i t c h
whts wrong w capri suns tho 😔
loveisblind
Bathroom Singer
loveisblind wrote:
askr wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
askr wrote:
i've only seen one person who keeps using the ı instead of i but
I have been clocked rip time to delete my main
lmao
pm me I wonder if you got it right
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last