Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 356
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
I have a crush
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
[redacted] mayb
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Yup idk who you are so don’t worry
Account deleted
wrote:
no
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Heaven wrote:
capricorns be like hi im capri sun 🥴
nah I aint that processed n full of chemicals lol
Private
World Famous
DEITY wrote:
...yes
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
callum wrote:
[REDACTED] mayb
mayb
delete, i did!
Account deleted
wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
callum wrote:
[redacted] mayb
mayb
bruhhhhhhhhhh is it you or the crush?
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
callum wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
callum wrote:
[REDACTED] mayb
mayb
delete, i did!
0.o
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
i know it is ahahahahahahah a win
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
o.O
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Now I’m curious too
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
no I’m loyal to my irl crush
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Now I’m curious too
same damn
loveisblind
Bathroom Singer
loveisblind wrote:
okay this got the attention of the right person now I shall die in peace. The show is over. love y'all
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last