Inky wrote:
yeah i'll definitely keep thinking about it, and thanks for the advice!
extraterrestrial wrote:
but you should probably keep thinking about it, maybe one day you'll feel very confident and might just feel like texting him!
also if you don't know what to say, reference a conversation you had previously, for example... if you talked about those birds of his and your cat, maybe if you got a new pet you could just be like: "hey! I just got a turtle, and it's really scared of me, so it just reminded me of your birds" or something of the sort. obviously i'm not suggesting getting a new pet just to message him hahahah. just wanted to try helping ^^
Inky wrote:
i do actually! i've thought about it before, but i always change my mind and back out of it. perhaps i should give it another shot...
also i don't know why but you saying it sounded like a book made me really happy for some reason so thanks for that hahahah
hahaha I'm glad!! if you're not sure I don't wanna push you, trust me, I know what it's like when people are forcing you to do really scary things like thatextraterrestrial wrote:
do you still have his number? I feel like I've just read a book! dude, go after him! please, for the sake of your readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert another million exclamation points)
do you still have his number? I feel like I've just read a book! dude, go after him! please, for the sake of your readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert another million exclamation points)
i do actually! i've thought about it before, but i always change my mind and back out of it. perhaps i should give it another shot...
also i don't know why but you saying it sounded like a book made me really happy for some reason so thanks for that hahahah
but you should probably keep thinking about it, maybe one day you'll feel very confident and might just feel like texting him!
also if you don't know what to say, reference a conversation you had previously, for example... if you talked about those birds of his and your cat, maybe if you got a new pet you could just be like: "hey! I just got a turtle, and it's really scared of me, so it just reminded me of your birds" or something of the sort. obviously i'm not suggesting getting a new pet just to message him hahahah. just wanted to try helping ^^
yeah i'll definitely keep thinking about it, and thanks for the advice!


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


15

