Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 213
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
do you get angry
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
hmm wrote:
Hauru wrote:
oh you guys are evil
im right here im awake
i can always count on you
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
misjel wrote:
Hauru wrote:
this thread was made for you thanks for showing your true colors
Thanks for hosting xx
youre welcome demon
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
my sister is online on discord doing her discord cult things should i confront her about it
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
ok i gtg 2 bed see u guys later
Solar
National Star
Solar wrote:
gives u all kiss on da head without anger
Private
National Star
Hauru wrote:
Solar wrote:
gives u all kiss on da head without anger
give you kiss without malice
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
I wanna physically fight someone but mainly bc I wanna get beaten up
Private
World Famous
Suchomimus wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I wanna physically fight someone but mainly bc I wanna get beaten up
why this kinda relatable...
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
I think the last time i fought someone physically was in 3rd grade when i bit my friend
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I wanna physically fight someone but mainly bc I wanna get beaten up
yES
Dwaal
International Star
Dwaal wrote:
hmm wrote:
Hauru wrote:
hmm wrote:
omg who
you know who
i heard it's @Dwaal omg dwaal fight her
I am wayyy to sleepy to fight 😭
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Yes, I’ve fought physically
on here arguments “fights” lmao
are more like a gang bang
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20