Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
t/o me
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
lmao why u wanna get a to
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Nesta wrote:
lmao why u wanna get a to
i just wanna know how it feels
cause im not like other girls
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
what are you, scared?
Account deleted
wrote:
January wrote:
what are you, scared?
yes
Account deleted
wrote:
ur look
Account deleted
wrote:
😳
Account deleted
wrote:
omg
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Damn you guys be looking sexay
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I would if I could , yall nakey
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
lol
murdurur
National Star
murdurur wrote:
sorry but ew dude
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
damn I mean what an outfit
but gurllll don't get t\o until 2038
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
murdurur wrote:
sorry but ew dude
its 2020 dude
murdurur
National Star
murdurur wrote:
January wrote:
murdurur wrote:
sorry but ew dude
its 2020 dude
yeah how do we go back
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated