Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
13
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: I like... candles
Beeswax
Parafine
Tallow
Gel
Other, comment. I didn't find more
Veggie wax
Show results
Which candles to u like the best
Account deleted
wrote:
Based on what it is made of, primarly
Arsinoe
Popstar
Arsinoe wrote:
I just like candles that smells good 🥺
Account deleted
wrote:
beewax, smell good, eco friendly
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
dont know the diff tbh
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
tho beeswax is fun and smells nice
BEWAREARTEMIS
National Star
BEWAREARTEMIS wrote:
Beeswax and vegetable wax are so eco friendly. I love them
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
Arsinoe wrote:
I just like candles that smells good 🥺
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
beeswax I think
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
Bee/veggie wax hehe
Account deleted
wrote:
Bump
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
beeswax ofc
Private
Popstar
Meowmere wrote:
beeswax
Account deleted
wrote:
bee wrote:
beeswax ofc
Understandable
BunnyButts
International Star
BunnyButts wrote:
whats yours?
Account deleted
wrote:
BunnyButts wrote:
whats yours?
Its in the votes hehe
Private
International Star
Flamink wrote:
i dont rlly use candles that much so idk tbh : (
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last