Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 292
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
10
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
important!!!!!!!!!1
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
press
this
link u must see this
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
I had this song at my phone, thank you Bluetooth
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Leo wrote:
this
one's even better
like actually good bahaha
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
@January
!!
Account deleted
wrote:
im afraid i cannot
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
I bet its harry styles
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Heaven wrote:
im afraid i cannot
its not anything bad
Private
World Famous
bee wrote:
im not even mad
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I bet its harry styles
,,,,,,,
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
bee wrote:
im not even mad
Aphrodite
World Famous
Aphrodite wrote:
Holic wrote:
bee wrote:
im not even mad
Annie
National Star
Annie wrote:
Holic wrote:
bee wrote:
im not even mad
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
NOW IM SAD I WAS WISHING TO BE RICK ROLLED ;-;
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Issa good song
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
I bet its harry styles
yes its harry styles
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated