Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 391
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
annomonus
Account deleted
wrote:
annomonus.....................
Account deleted
wrote:
I don't want to be mean it was just really funny
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Omg I didn't even notice it before now 😳
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
is okay I chuckled a lil as well
Account deleted
wrote:
whot
Account deleted
wrote:
ill
Account deleted
wrote:
ah man what a double standard
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Omg I didn't even notice it before now 😳
same
Account deleted
wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
whot
The message Jess sent out
MissLondon
Queen of Queens
MissLondon wrote:
Sad that idc about any team account including my own
Account deleted
wrote:
C4TH3DR4L wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
whot
The message Jess sent out
i didn't even read it
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
haaaaaaaaa I didn't even notice lmao
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
can someone fill me in on what happened
Pavlov
International Star
Pavlov wrote:
anemones
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated